This Nema 8 stepper motor with 38mm body and 0.6A rated current, integrated a Planetary gearbox of 90.25:1 gear ratio. It's a good solution to applications that with limited space but need low speed and/or high torque.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8HS15-0604S-PG90
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 0.02 deg
- Holding Torque without Gearbox: 4Ncm(5.66oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 0.6A
- Voltage: 6V
- Phase Resistance: 10ohms
- Inductance: 5.5mH ± 20%(1KHz)
- Gearbox Type: Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 90.25: 1
- Efficiency: 73%
- Backlash at No-load: <=1 deg
- Max.Permissible Torque: 0.9Nm(127.5oz.in)
- Moment Permissible Torque: 2Nm(283oz.in)
- Shaft Maximum Axial Load: 5N
- Shaft Maximum Radial Load: 25N
- Frame Size: 22 x 22mm
- Motor Length: 38mm
- Gearbox Length: 30.95mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ6mm
- Shaft Length: 15mm
- D-cut Length: 9mm
- Number of Leads: 4
- Lead Length: 300mm
- Weight: 130g
As a specialist of stepper motor, we can offer various custom options, please submit the Inquiry Form to tell us your requirements.
Below are some typical options:
- Connectors: Molex, Harwin, Tyco/AMP, JST etc.
- Lead wires & cables: Special lengths, Protective hose
- Shaft: Round, D-Cut, Cross drilled, Key-Way, Thread or Hollow
- Custom Winding: Resistance, Inductance, Current etc.